facebook pixel I’m innocent, but I just want to resolve this quickly and quietly. | Denver Criminal Defense Attorney | Denver Federal Criminal Defense Attorney Colorado

Facing this type of crime prevents you from qualifying for deferred prosecution, and requires enrollment and attendance in specific treatments. Even if you are granted probation or deferred sentencing, you will not be allowed to live in your own home if your accuser still resides there.

Skip to content