facebook pixel Can I get my money back if the bond is revoked by my agent? | Denver Criminal Defense Attorney | Denver Federal Criminal Defense Attorney Colorado

Maybe. Only the court has the authority to order the bonding agent to return the premium. You will need to ask the court to order the refund of premium. (§ 16-4-108(1)(c), C.R.S.). Back to Frequently Asked Questions about being arrested in Denver. Or Go to our Home page to learn more about our Denver Criminal Defense Law Office

Skip to content