facebook pixel Do I have to notify the court of a change in my address? | Denver Criminal Defense Attorney | Denver Federal Criminal Defense Attorney Colorado

Yes. Most appearance bond forms contain a standard condition that requires you to notify the court immediately if you change your residence or address.

Skip to content