facebook pixel How do I get collateral back? | Denver Criminal Defense Attorney | Denver Federal Criminal Defense Attorney Colorado

You must go to the court where the bond was posted and get a “bond release” or “certificate of discharge” which must be given to the bail bonding agent. The bonding agent then has ten (10) working days, not including weekends and holidays, to return your collateral.

Skip to content