facebook pixel I have a lien on my property. How do I get it released? | Denver Criminal Defense Attorney | Denver Federal Criminal Defense Attorney Colorado

Contact the bonding agent who placed the lien on the property. If the lien is in the name of the insurance company on the bond, you must contact the insurance company. You will need to provide a bond release, or certificate of discharge, to prove that there is no more liability on the bond.

Skip to content